My life is definitely unique. Living life to it's fullest allows me to have a relaxed and positive lifestyle. With a background in Interior Design, the environment is very important to me and sustainability plays a major role in my current life. With my two mischievous miniature pinschers in the picture, maintaining an organized life can sometimes remain a little hectic, but my fabulous fiance always knows how to turn lemons into lemonade with his vibrant enthusiasm and great sense of humor.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
April showers bring May flowers
Well the flowers are in full bloom here in Manhattan! This spring has been very busy for us, with James finishing up school and fixing up our house. Crazy to think that he graduates in less than a month! Then we will be packing up and moving from the little apple to Missouri. James will be working for his dad and I will be busy making cookies and pies for my dad, bringing James healthy organic lunches at work, and helping my grandmother raise a new crop of baby chicks. Which means....FRESH EGGS! So excited to learn how to can her famous sweet pickles and garden! I also hope to take up bird watching! I still plan on working a few days a week. The dogs are excited to reunite with my mother's dog, little miss Coco Chanel. I'm sure this will entail many puppy play dates :-) . Still deciding on further wedding plans...so many choices...I can see why people elope :-). Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment