We moved to a new city this past month...finally got everything moved in and put into it's happy little place :) The pups love the new carpeting, but I'm not sure it's helping with my allergies :) All in all, we are happy to be in a new home, as long as we are together, and much closer to family!
"A house is a home when it heals the body and comforts the soul" and this is precisely accurate at our new place! Happy July!
My homemade hummingbird cake I made for Father's Day. I will never buy another store bought cake or cake mix...for all of you non-believers out there...homemade cakes are usually just as easy, at least all the recipes that I have utilized...I dare you to try it and be amazed! Now that I have been baking homemade desserts for the past year, I can actually taste all of the chemicals in store bought cakes. Yuck!My great-grandmother's china cabinet...I re-vamped it by painting it grey and yellow, and adding modern hardware. A great place to display my Bluebird China Collection
Instead of overpaying for a tv stand that isn't properly designed in the first place, my fiance and I just decided to design and build our own stand for the new tube. Just enough room in between the slats for the Blue Ray disc to open and close - i.e. "smart design" (Having a degree in Interior Design and my fiance, an Engineering degree, I can actually say "Great design minds do think alike")
My fiance and I at a hot spot in Boulder, CO - Carelli's Italian Restaurant..yes, we did take a much needed vacation after moving!



No comments:
Post a Comment