We visited our good friends, the Priddy's, last weekend, while they were on vacation in Kansas City. It was over 100 degrees that day! James and I decided to get a pic of us under the shady magnolia tree, before we got too sweaty from the infamous humidity that Missouri is all too well known for. It was baby Rex's birthday, he turned 1 year old...can't believe how fast he is growing!!
Had to take some snap shots of the puppies (kiddos). They come in the office while I'm working in the morning...I would like to think that it's because they want to keep me company, but it's now evident that they absolutely love to just bask in the sunlight that comes in from our big bay window...crazy kiddos...it doesn't matter how hot it is outside, even when we go on walks, they usually take a brief pause and lay out on the grass to sunbathe. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment