It all began when I knew I would need a spray bottle to squirt the Apple cider vinegar on to my locks, but I didn't want to go out and buy a new spray bottle when I could just recycle one. So, I started looking around the house and found one. But, after quick consideration I just didn't feel right about putting organic Apple cider vinegar in to a container which had been invaded with parabens and other previous harsh cleaning chemicals. At this time I happened to be surfing Pinterest, as I always find time in my daily schedule to do, and came across this! (Light bulb turning on in my head). The sprayer from my reusable spray bottle perfectly fit on to the top my glass bottle of Spectrum's organic Apple cider vinegar. (FYI - I would highly recommend washing the reused sprayer before you reutilize it) I literally screwed the sprayer on and said "How cool!" And then I excitedly showed my fiance, as if I had just completed a marathon or won a Nobel Peace Prize. I must say that I'm easily amused by easy DIY projects that I can accomplish in seconds! So there you have it! A recycled DIY Apple cider vineger spritzer. I also love projects that are cheap - or in this case - don't cost a thing and you are able to recycle at the same time. Enjoy!
My life is definitely unique. Living life to it's fullest allows me to have a relaxed and positive lifestyle. With a background in Interior Design, the environment is very important to me and sustainability plays a major role in my current life. With my two mischievous miniature pinschers in the picture, maintaining an organized life can sometimes remain a little hectic, but my fabulous fiance always knows how to turn lemons into lemonade with his vibrant enthusiasm and great sense of humor.
Friday, May 23, 2014
apple cider vinegar spritzer
It all began when I knew I would need a spray bottle to squirt the Apple cider vinegar on to my locks, but I didn't want to go out and buy a new spray bottle when I could just recycle one. So, I started looking around the house and found one. But, after quick consideration I just didn't feel right about putting organic Apple cider vinegar in to a container which had been invaded with parabens and other previous harsh cleaning chemicals. At this time I happened to be surfing Pinterest, as I always find time in my daily schedule to do, and came across this! (Light bulb turning on in my head). The sprayer from my reusable spray bottle perfectly fit on to the top my glass bottle of Spectrum's organic Apple cider vinegar. (FYI - I would highly recommend washing the reused sprayer before you reutilize it) I literally screwed the sprayer on and said "How cool!" And then I excitedly showed my fiance, as if I had just completed a marathon or won a Nobel Peace Prize. I must say that I'm easily amused by easy DIY projects that I can accomplish in seconds! So there you have it! A recycled DIY Apple cider vineger spritzer. I also love projects that are cheap - or in this case - don't cost a thing and you are able to recycle at the same time. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is that a glass bottle?
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDelete