Thursday, September 4, 2014

happy 35th anniversary to the two bestest parents a girl could ask for!

 Dad felt good enough to take a car ride yesterday! So pleased that he is feeling better! I helped him pick out 36 roses for my mom (35th wedding anniversary + 1 extra rose for good luck!!) Love love love to my parents! Had to post this pic because I found this vintage pitcher at my mom's and the roses fit like a glove in it! I also love photographing my mother's wall of Parisian art, brought back from all of her trips to the French Open!
 Cutting out felt for my Itty Bitty Monster baby booties this afternoon! Check them out on my etsy shop - VintageMintChic !! Excited to announce that I recently was asked, by a famous website, to be featured with my monster booties, just in time for Halloween and the fall season! Eeek!!! So excited!!!!
Of course, no blog post is complete without my pupsters, Prada and Sergeant!!

Enjoy and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment