This week my mother, my fiance's mom, and I all took a break from our busy schedules and met at the downtown hotspot, Kindgom Coffee and Cycles. I really enjoyed many aspects about this new coffee joint, one being the industrial design throughout (one of my favorite types of interior architecture, as well as 60s mod, of course!!) The organic simplicity fills the space as you enter, just as the aromatic smell of coffee hits you! I swear -- As soon as that lovely little cup of dark rich espresso hit my lips I felt bliss, sinking into my chair with pure relaxation on the mind. I will definitely be visiting this joint again, perhaps after viewing a film at The Moxie (our local independent Nickelodeon).
This week @vintagemintchic -- The first of three sneak peek fall previews from my VintageMintChic 2014 Fall Collection! Hitting my etsy shop September 2014! Of course there will be baby booties, but I'm also excited to announce that a few other pieces are currently in the mix! Stay tuned! #fall collection #fall #baby #babybooties #pompoms
And if you have been following my blog for awhile, you now have come to realize that my doggies are my kiddos! Snapped this candid shot of Sergeant this morning, while he was lounging!
Thanks for reading!! Happy Thursday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment