A Paris brand wooden sled that I found at the local antique shop here in Manhattan....love it! Works great for a winter display!
How I displayed some of my Christmas cards from 2012!
We found gnocchi at the store...it wasn't near as good as the gnocchi I had in Rome and Florence, Italy, but the bread next to it is one of James' specialties...a balsamic vinegar and mushroom reduction mixed with gorgonzola cheese, olive oil, and garlic...put it on some baguette slices, broil, and serve...yummy!!
Our trip to the Rocky Mountain National Forest and Park...so beautiful!
My friend, Liz, and I, in Colorado, before a great night at Carelli's in Boulder!
My brother, Lucas and I, at our cousin's wedding...he always makes me laugh!
Daddy and me kissing after the wedding! Love you daddy! Dad turned 60 years old this past August!
Mom and I at a party, on a cold rainy day in May...best mom in the world!
James and I at a Christmas party in Boulder, Colorado
My puppy, Sergeant, and me posing for the camera :)
Eating and people watching on Pearl Street in Boulder...at Pizza Calore...one of our favorite places to go and have a slice of pizza pie! A tradition we have done for the past 9 years, every time we travel to Colorado...you know two people are a perfect match when they can both walk into a pizza parlor together, after 9 years, and still laugh and hold a great conversation with each other! Love you James! 10 years this May!!
I made some delicious blue homemade cupcakes for our friends' baby shower this past August..Baby Rex was born this past September!
That's all I have to report for now...hope all you viewers out there enjoyed my pics from the past year...hopefully 2013 will bring us all good luck!
Ciao!!













No comments:
Post a Comment