Blueberry pie from the farmer's market . Very yummy! Going to share some with my father!
My life is definitely unique. Living life to it's fullest allows me to have a relaxed and positive lifestyle. With a background in Interior Design, the environment is very important to me and sustainability plays a major role in my current life. With my two mischievous miniature pinschers in the picture, maintaining an organized life can sometimes remain a little hectic, but my fabulous fiance always knows how to turn lemons into lemonade with his vibrant enthusiasm and great sense of humor.
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Full moon arising
This weekend I had some free time, so I decided to create a moon phase banner out of felt. I got the idea from my friend, Samantha, over @sharptoothstudio. I have it hanging on my fireplace! Love it, and in perfect timing for the full moon!
Blueberry pie from the farmer's market . Very yummy! Going to share some with my father!
I also decided to take advantage of the great sales on fruit at the grocery store and can blueberry preserves and raspberry jam. Excited to hand these out during the holidays, when we are all craving something sweet!
Blueberry pie from the farmer's market . Very yummy! Going to share some with my father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment