This past weekend while the fiance was relaxing and searching for new homes on the worldwide web, I sewed together some more precious handmade baby booties. I call these purplicious steampunk booties!
The puppies, of course, spent the weekend snoozing and staying cozy!
These next few pics are instagram posts of my baby booties on Etsy ...you can find me @vintagemintchic
Faux fur booties are on the lineup for VintageMintChic's fall 2014 collection...coming soon to Etsy and a couple of Springfield boutiques! So excited to sell these little handcrafted items of joy both online and in stores!
I had to recap a few of my doggie booties on Etsy...I absolutely love how this group of canine slippers photographed.
And this was my first pair of booties to sell! EEEKKK! Had to put this pic in so I can always look back and remember my first sale!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the dog days of summer! I am probably speaking for many when I say that this muggy climate here in the Midwest can officially take a break. Bring on cool and crisp Fall weather Mother
Nature!
Thanks for reading!







No comments:
Post a Comment