Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good Belly for your belly

Lately, my morning routine has consisted of: waking up, taking the dogs on a walk/feeding them, stretch/yoga, and drinking a shot. Yes, you heard me correctly! But not the typical shot you would find at a local bar or pub, a liquid probiotic shot. You see, this past October I embarked on a cleanse for my body and decided to try a liquid probiotic versus a pill form. Ever since, I have been drinking one shot of this yummy stuff every morning, which acts as a "mini cleanse", if you will. This starts off my morning (my "me time") with a positive note and stays with the me the entire day, providing me with a "good belly"! I also appreciate that this product is made in Boulder, Colorado and is organic, as well. I buy this at my local grocery store, in the organic refrigerated section. What healthy cleanses do you do for your body? If you are looking for a change, you should definitely check this Good Belly product out!

No comments:

Post a Comment