This year I gave my fiance delectable Valentine's day treats throughout the day! I started off with the "I'm Bananas 4 You" breakfast (mainly because he is out the door by 6:15 a.m. and, frankly, I needed my beauty sleep). So no over-the-top breakfast, just a healthy potassium-enriched banana. (Might I add that he loves this for breakfast) ; did I mention we are health nuts.(Most of the time - reference object b - the cake:))
Homemade cinnamon vanilla mini cake with homemade cream cheese frosting and strawberries on top. I love the card - thanks to my parents!
And Princess Prada had to make an appearance, sitting in her doggy throne
Sergeant peering out the window at our squirrel, Rupert
A fun and creative way to make Valentine's day boiled eggs - take one chopstick, two rubber bands, a recycled portion of a milk or juice carton, and viola, you get "heart shaped boiled eggs"!!
We also made homemade sweet crepes for dinner that evening. Why go out and have a not-so-romantic dinner among everyone else who decided to eat out for Valentine's day, when you could spend the night at home, pillow talking with your loved one and indulging in some authentic French fare -- did I mention my fiance is part french. I am indeed a lucky duckling!







No comments:
Post a Comment