Wednesday, January 22, 2014

National "Answer your cat's questions" day


Today is National "Answer your cat's questions" day, whatever that is supposed to mean :) I am unfortunately allergic to cats, and instead, own two amazing and adorable Miniature Pinschers. So, I have decided to declare today, at least in our household, national "Answer your dog's questions" day, on behalf of my two pupsters. Now, if I could only speak the language of dog :)


Today I happened along a picture of my father, Hal, that my mom had sent me this past fall. While at Silver Dollar City, my father decided to get his very own authentic rootin' tootin' cowboy hat. Makes a great combo with the flannel shirt and Mizzou sweatshirt :) 

This picture was taken this past winter, celebrating my fiance's 27th birthday. The picture is of me and my fiance's family, who live in Colorado. We ate at Bonefish, which was actually surprisingly delicious! Their beet and goat cheese salad was highly commendable, as well as the swordfish. The hors d'oeuvres were as tasty as they were enticing on the menu, having tasted the Mussels Josephine, Bang Bang Shrimp, and Bacon Wrapped Atlantic Sea Scallops. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment